Quick Recap: Jay Beat Yankees

Blue Jays 10 Yankees 3

I know it is spring and all, but I still like beating the Yankees. It just makes me feel warm inside.

It is also nice to see the bats coming around. We had 17 hits on the day and two home runs.

Pitching:

  • Kyle Drabek: 4.0, 3 hits, 2 runs, 1 earned, 4 k, 1 home run. He is still with a 3.00 ERA. He hasn't done anything to make you think he shouldn't be part of the rotation.
  • Jo-Jo Reyes: 2.0, 3 k. 2.73 ERA. I'm surprised that they pulled him after just 2 innings, if they were stretching him out to where he could start, you would think they'd want him to go at least 3 or 4 innings. Maybe they are thinking him more as a reliever now? Or maybe I'm over-thinking it.
  • Jon Rauch: 1 perfect inning.
  • David Purcey: 1 inning, 1 walk. So in 6 spring innings he has walked 6 batters. Not good.
  • Casey Janssen: 1.0, 3 hits, 1 earned, 1 walk, 1 k.

Hitting: