FanPost

TSN: Romero named Opening Day Starter by new Skip Farrel

http://tsn.ca/mlb/story/?id=357562

Yay! We all saw this coming. It's great now that we have a starter named and RIcky has the confidence maybe he can show his magic. Maybe make the all-star team this year, and if that happens, where he, Morrow, and maybe one of our relievers make the team's roster, then we really really should be excited for what we have coming. See you guys opening day when he takes on Liriano. Cannot wait!

SB Nation Featured Video