How do you inspire your team to do their best? Rays and Jays Spring Training action

Annnnnd we're back on the air! Today's game can be viewed on Sportsnet One for those who have it across Canada. It will also be on MLB Radio. Due to a conflict with the Raptops it appears as if the Fan won't be broadcasting the game, although I think that may only be directly on Fan590 and the rest of the network may have it.

Just a heads up for everyone I am going to post the second episode of our podcast this evening after the game and recap are done. Hopefully we cleared up some of the issues from the first one.

A bit of house keeping before we get started. The Jays sent a few more players back to the minors today, A. Hechavarria, R. Ray, J. Roenicke, B. Jeroloman, L. Perez and M. Sierra. No surprises as of yet of course, and although I would liked to have seen Hachavarria a bit more that is speaking from the perspective of a fan. This information came courtesy of MLB Jays writer Gregor Chisholm. Also Gregor tweeted a picture of Edwin getting more work in at third base during some practice sessions.

Brandon Morrow gets the start on the hill today and if the pattern holds true he should be scheduled for 5ish innings. I am not sure who is on tap for the relievers to get work in.

For our lineup we have: #BlueJays lineup: Davis RF, Escobar SS, Snider DH, Bautista 3B, Thames LF, Arencibia C, Patterson CF, Cooper 1B, McDonald 2B.

It is interesting that when both are playing Davis has shifted to RF again and Patterson takes over the CF duties. I was really hoping to see Hill get into the lineup by this time as well. Apparently he spoke to Wilner and said he will get into a minor league game on Tuesday so hopefully thats a good start.

For the Rays we have:  Zobrist rf, Damon dh, Ramirez lf, D. Johnson 1b, Upton cf, S-Rod 3b, E. Johnson 2b, Shoppach c, Beckham ss, Bootcheck p

Remember to keep it civil and GO JAYS GO!

Today's title is from Invictus.