It's our second podcast all recorded and ready to go. We took the comments to heart last time around and hopefully we were able to improve the sound quality a bit for everyone. Of course that doesn't mean we didn't run into more technical difficulties. It's a work in progress and we'll get it sorted out. Going into the season we are looking into making this a regular bi-weekly thing to be posted every second Monday. That's the hope anyways just don't hold us to anything.
Topics for this episode include:
- Sport Fans and the stadium/arena experience
- Bautista deal
- Main Stream Media's predictions for the Jays
- Off Topic: What are we watching?
- Jays new coaches
- Lawrie and his chances to make the team
- Escobar or Hechavarria who is our SS going forward?