Yankees and Jays take 2 - Gamethread

YAY its on the radio. For the first time in a few days the Jays broadcast team will be back to work as the Jays take on the Yankees for the second day in a row. As was mentioned in the previous game recap the Jays struck early against A.J. Burnett and held on late in the game through some defensive miscues to keep the victory.

This is our first weekend that we aren't going to get to watch the Jays on Sportsnet but at least we get the radio.

Brett Cecil gets the start for the Jays and they are looking for him to go 5 to 6 innings with Villanueva and Janssen scheduled to get work in after he is done.

Lineups courtesy of Wilner:

Davis9, Escobar6, Thames7, Lawrie5, Cooper3, Arencibia2, Loewen0, Gose8, McCoy4 - Cecil 1

and the Yanks

Jeter6, Nunez7, Teixeira3, Rodriguez5, Cano4, Posada0, Jones9, Romine2, Mesa8 - Garcia1

On his blog Wilner also released the names of everyone that made the road trip so we can have an idea who the replacements will be.

Winston Abreu, Cecil, Sean Henn, Mike Hinckley, Janssen, Wilfredo Ledezma, Rommie Lewis, Villanueva, J.P. Arencibia, Ryan Budde, David Cooper, Jonathan Diaz, Yunel Escobar, Brett Lawrie, Mike McCoy, Rajai Davis, Eric Thames, Adam Loewen, Kevin Ahrens and an as-yet-unnamed extra catcher.

Keep it Civil! And GO JAYS GO!