Pretty please? -- The physical appearance of the please makes no difference. - Q & A for upcoming Podcast

Hi Everybody!

We are going to be recording our 3rd podcast soon and while there is a ton of things to talk about with spring training winding down and with the injury concerns we would also like to hear what you guys want to ask.

So just like our second episode we are going to toss it out to you the readers to ask the questions that you want answered by intelligent experts.... Well us.

You have a couple of different options to send your questions to us, You can comment right here on the site, or on facebook under the story link, or you wish to remain anonymous you can send your questions or comments to BBBPQuestions@gmail.com

Either way we will get to the ones we can during what will likely be a regular segment near the end of the podcast.

So fire away!