FanShot

Morrow to start season on DL with right forearm inflammation (twitter link).

John Lott with the tweet. Stay tuned for more information. *Update* Lott tweets that the DL stint will be backdated and that Morrow is only anticipated to miss one start. According to Lott, the rotation will comprise Romero, Drabek, Cecil, Reyes & Litsch to start the season.