Quick Recap: Jays Lose to Braves

Braves 5 Blue Jays 3

Brett Cecil started out well, he pitched 5 scoreless innings, with just 2 hits and 5 strikeouts. Then he went out for the 6th and things fell apart. Popup, single, error, single, single, home run and suddenly there are 5 runs in. That's spring training, in the regular season I'm sure John Farrell would have pulled him a lot quicker but in spring you want to stretch out your starters.

Our relievers did well. Mike Hinchley got two quick outs to get us out of the 6th. Scott Richmond, Marc Rzepczynski and John Rauch each pitched a scoreless inning.

Our hitters: