FanPost

Ain't this some sh!t... Jays treated like second-class citizens as Biden hobnobs with Yankees

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Joe-Biden-keeps-Blue-Jays-on-the-bus-during-Yank?urn=mlb-wp1275

The Secret Service insisted on taking over the Jays' locker room, so the Vice-President of the United State could kiss A-Rod's buttocks.  Another reason to hate both A-Rod and the Obama administration.  Two days I look forward to: (1) the days A-Rod retires; (2) the day the Jays win the AL East and the Yankees stay home from the playoffs.