Spring Game 6 Open Thread: Pirates and Jays.

Eric Thames home run....just including the picture because I am confused by the green on the ground. What is that? (Photo by Leon Halip/Getty Images)

Today's game is on MLB Audio. I'm going to be running around so likely won't be following too closely.

Our lineup today:

Davis CF

Thames LF

Bautista 3B

Lind DH

Rivera RF

Cooper 1B

McDonald SS

Budde C

Diaz 2B

Brett Cecil starts, likely getting 3 innings. Richmond, Ray, Rauch and Villanueva are to pitch as well.

I see Farrell has been moving Bautista and Lind back and forth in the 3 and 4 spots in the order. I kind of like Lind better for 3 and Bautista for 4 but that depends on how the rest of the lineup looks.

Anyway if you are listening to the game, join in the thread.