FanPost

FanGraphs Blue Jays Organization Rankings (and poll!)

So FanGraphs finally got to the Jays in their Organizational Rankings series and we find ourselves sitting nicely at #8. They say we have:

  • Tied for 5th best future talent (farm system; they rated ours the 3rd best in baseball)
  • 5th best baseball operations (GM, scouting, etc)
  • Tied for 9th best financial resources (revenue, attendence, ownership's willingness to spend)
  • 13th best present talent (current MLB roster, but doesn't take into account young guys with room to improve)

FanGraphs Organizational Rankings: Toronto Blue Jays

By the way, they have all 5 AL East teams in the top half, and 4 in the top 8.

I think it's a pretty fair assessment of where we're at now. What do you guys think?