FanPost

Did I Miss Something?

So I may have totally missed when it happened but did we give anything for Carlos Villanueva? My understanding was that we were to give a player to be named to the Brewers by Opening Day. Well, Spring Training is over and I still have not heard anything about it.

So did I miss who we gave up? Did they not announce it yet? Or did we just get a free asset (wishful thinkin

Please let me know. Thanks