FanPost

Preview of this series Jays Vs Mariners

Game 1: tongiht looks tough as we are facing king felix who has had for the most part a pretty good start to the season. Although Litsch has looked pretty good to he is 1-0 with a 4.25 era. I like our offense tonight although we will be without Davis in centre.

Gameplan: we are going to have to hit king Felix tonight and hit him goodi think Litsch can do good against this linup i see him pitching 7 innings giving up 2 or 3 runs. But we will still have to get 2 or 3 runs of Felix witch will be hard.

Game 2: I really like our chances this night we are playing Pineda a youngster with a record of 0-1 with and era of 4.50 i feel like we can hit him enough and with Romero on the mound we can hold the lead. Romero is 1-0 with a1.32 era.

Game 3: This will be a good game with Vargas on the mound for the mariners with a record of 0-1 and an era of 7.20. He did face texas so we can give him somewhat of a break as they are hitting the ball like crazy but still. Going against him we have Kyle Drabek with a record of 1-0 with an era of 1.38 in his first two starts he has looked great and almost unhittable.