FanPost

Our Rotation

Just wanted to get ur guys opinions on how you think are rotation has been after 2 starts each. To me Drabek and Romero have been great, litsch has been pretty good but struggled at points.Im still kinda uncertain about Reyes i think he has the stuff just i dont know if he can bring it everynight. Last Cecil i think he is struggling but i think he will find it soon im just scared his next start is against the red sox