FanPost

Pitching matchups Red sox vs jays Preview

This should be an interesting series. We have a some good guys going and i really hope Cecil will bounce back to from. We are starting to hit pretty good and the red sox pitchers have been really struggling so lets hope we can capitalize on some of these games.

Game one   Brett Cecil, 0-1, 7.20 ERA    vs     Clay Buchholz  0-2, 7.20 ERA

Game twoJo-Jo Reyes  0-1, 5.23 ERA   vs   Josh Beckett,   1-1, 2.08 ERA

Game threeJesse Litsch 1-0, 2.38 ERA  vs Jon Lester   0-1, 3.72 ERA

Game Four Ricky Romero 1-1, 1.66 ERA  vs Daisuke Matsuzaka  0-2, 12.86 ERA

I like our chances in a couple of games especialy game 4 dice K has been far from a pitcher this year and is struggling super bad. also game 1 i like our chances Bucholz is stuggling although so is cecil, game 2 and 3 will be hard for us btut hopefully we can steal one or even 2 of those games. We go into this game with a 6-6 record as the red sox are 2-9. Boston is 2-3 at home and we are 2-4 on the road, hopefully this series will bring some good exciting baseball.