David Purcey To A's For Dan Farquhar

Just a rumor yet but Ken thinks David Purcey will be traded to the A's for Dan Farquhar. You all likely remember Farquhar was traded to the A's as part of the Rajai Davis deal.

It works for me, I'm happy getting something back for Purcey and I wish Purcey the best in Oakland. He could still become a good pitcher, I hope it happens for him.

Update: Trade is official now.

About as good a deal as we could hope to get.