It got worse. Blue Jays lose to Red Sox

Blue Jays 1 Red Sox 9

That was awful. Couldn't hit, couldn't pitch and there isn't enough more to the game. I guess our defense wasn't bad. Patterson missed a ball he should have caught in the outfield but John McDonald made a really nice play at second, so it balanced out.

No JoD. Romero is the only one with Suckage numbers (-.197 WPA) because everyone was terrible. Two hits and 1 walk for our offense.

Tomorrow we start a two game set with the Yankees. Please let it go better or I'll be borrowing the noose and stool from the Red Sox fans.