FanPost

I think we can all agree: The Jays had the weekend off, NYY on TUE is the first game since Friday

I think this'll help us all feel better about this horrendous road trip. I hope the Jays can make some contact in this series that isn't a crappy fly ball or line out to Adrian Gonzalez. The chances of the latter happening I'd say are pretty slim, possible, but slim. Now, in terms of the Yankees and a short 2 gamer during the week, can we expect a large Yankee caravan or that doesn't happen until June? Regardless, I hope Jays fans come back to the dome to see the team.

Let's go Blue Jays!