FanPost

Angels DFA Brandon Wood

I was curious what everyone thinks about picking up someone like Brandon Wood.  He has been pretty bad in majors but he is still only 26, plays 3rd base and used to be one of the most highly regarded prospects in the minors.

http://mlb.sbnation.com/2011/4/20/2121947/angels-brandon-wood-designated-for-assignment

I think he would be a good pickup.  he's still young, we could use another young 3rd base prospect in case Lawrie doesn't pan out and if we are taking on projects like jo-jo reyes, why not add another project to our youth movement?