FanPost

Team Luck statistic?

We measure player luck with BABIP, why not measure the luck of a team?

How? Perhaps take a look at pitcher matchups (i.e. facing the 1-2 -3 of a pitching staff more often), how hot/cold opposing players are coming into the game/series, injured players on the opposing team etc.

Don't know if this is really feasable, but it could be interesting.

I have to write a few more words. Hello. How bout 'dem Blue Jays? Yeah!