FanPost

Selig: Playoffs likely to expand to 10 teams

http://tsn.ca/mlb/story/?id=363129

Don't really know what to make of it. Pretty excited to see an extra Wild Card team be added but a 3 game series? I find it a tad short, but then again that is just my opinion. Besides, having the luxury of sending out Romero, Morrow and Drabek for a 3 game series for the next few years is a very attractive thought. Ending the playoff drought just got a bit, and i can't stress this enough, a BIT easier. Also, I'm pretty interested in seeing how many years 60% of the AL's playoff teams will come from the division that is the AL Beast.