Suit Up and Throw Questions - Q & A for upcoming Podcast

Hey again everyone, Its that time again we are looking for questions to answer on a upcoming Podcast. So if you have something that you want to hear Tom, Hugo, Jesse and Myself talk about feel free to throw it out there now.

You have a couple of different options to send your questions to us, You can comment right here on the site, or on facebook under the story link, or you can send your questions or comments to BBBPQuestions@gmail.com

Either way we will get to the ones we can during what will hopefully be a regular segment near the end of the podcast.

So fire away!