FanPost

The All Star Ballot is out

You can vote for for Jose Bautista, Rajai Davis and Travis Snider in the OF, an infield of Adam Lind, Aaron Hill, Yunel Escobar, and Edwin Encarnacion (Yeah, right!) with J. P. Arencibia behind the plate.

You can also vote for Emaus as a second base man on the NL side of the ballot.

There is also a ballot to select the Home Run Derby participants.

Because the ballot lists names alphabetically, Jose Bautista may be able to offset the "Toronto, Canada, obscure team" effect as he listed first on the AL outfield portion of the ballot.  He is now also the most followed player based on Fangraphs list of popular players, which I assume is based on which players' stats are being retrieved.

When was the last time a Jay was elected to start in the All-Star game?