Jays Option Travis Snider to Las Vegas

From the Jays' press release.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

TORONTO, ONTARIO

Thursday, April 28, 2010

BLUE JAYS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

The TORONTO BLUE JAYS have outrighted infielder CHRIS WOODWARD to Las Vegas (AAA) and optioned outfielder TRAVIS SNIDER to Las Vegas.

SNIDER, 23, has appeared in 25 games for Toronto this season and is batting .184 with one home run and 12 RBI.   The left handed hitting outfielder has collected four doubles, five stolen bases, 10 walks and 23 strikeouts

WOODWARD, 34, has appeared in four games for Toronto and has been hitless in four at bats.

The Blue Jays will make roster moves tomorrow to fill the open spots on the roster.

No time to discuss this in depth right now, but...dumb.