Rosters for the Blue Jays Triple-A and Double-A Teams

I've been asking the Jays for the rosters for the rosters from the minor league affiliates and they came through today. I'll put the two full season Single-A teams in a separate post.

Here is the Vegas team:

Starting Pitchers

L   Perez, Luis - 26

L   Mills, Brad - 26