FanPost

logjam in bullpen

• RHP Frank Francisco (tightness in right pectoral muscle) went on the 15-day disabled list retroactive to March 22. He is scheduled to begin a rehab assignment April 7 with Class A Dunedin.

• RHP Octavio Dotel (strained left hamstring) was hurt March 8, and he went on the 15-day disabled list retroactive to March 22. He was rehabbing at the team’s Florida facility as of April 5, and he could be activated by mid-April.

With Francisco coming off the DL, along with Dotel, Reyes out of options, and Morrow to take his place in 2 games or so, I wonder if its Cecil that gets sent down, if he has another rough outing?

How do you guys think the bullpen personnel will work out?