But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters! - BBB Podcast Episode # 4

ANAHEIM, CA - APRIL 08: Opening day bases lay wrapped on the ground prior to the start of the game between the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and the Toronto Blue Jays at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on April 8, 2011 in Anaheim, California. The Blue Jays defeated the Angels 3-2. (Photo by Jeff Gross/Getty Images)

[Direct Link] [RSS] [iTunes]

The next episode of the BBB Podcast is available for download! Hooray!

This one was recorded on Wednesday April 6th and featured Tom, Jessef and myself. Hugo was distracted by something shiny and couldn't quite make it.

In this episode we run down the Jays nice start to the season, we focus on each starting pitcher in the rotation and our favorite parts of the offense so far.

We even managed to stay on topic for the most part and had a technical glitch free podcast. Hooray! We are moving up in the world, one step at a time.

I will have a post up asking for questions for our next podcast as we get back to regularly scheduled programming but remember you can send any questions in the meantime to BBBPQuestions@gmail.com.

Click button! Download! Listen! Enjoy!