FanPost

John Lackey rips John McDonald's performance...instead of, you know, blaming himself?

Thank you age of social media and the internet!

If you needed another reason to dislike John Lackey, you know aside from the fact that he:

- Signed for big money with Boston instead of staying with the Angels

- Is killing your fantasy stats two years running

- or like me, after having met this douche personally,

...then here's one more. Apparently he believes that our very beloved John McDonald is not good enough to hit John Lackey's elusive pitches. Bollocks! For those who have not seen the clip, it's on sportsnet.ca currently and a direct video link is located here:

http://bcove.me/pikjv8jq

Scumbag John Lackey is an appropriate meme if you want to go about creating one. Go Jays Go! The Jays are 3-3 against Boston now (3-0 if you forget about that horrible weekend in April) :).