FanPost

Kyle Drabek pitch results

Here are the full results of my research on Drabek's individual pitch types and the results he's had with them. The full article will follow soon.

April 2 versus Twins:

FA: 23 balls, 1 flyballs (1 out), 3 groundballs (3 out), 0 popup, 8 called strikes, 3 whiffs, 9 fouls

FC: 14 balls, 2 flyballs (1 out), 5 groundballs (5 out), 0 popup, 5 called strikes, 5 whiffs, 3 fouls

CH: 7 balls, 0 flyball (0 out), 1 groundballs (1 out), 1 called strikes, 0 whiffs, 2 fouls

CB: 1 balls, 0 flyballs (0 out), 1 groundball (1 out), 0 popup, 0 called strikes, 2 whiff, 2 fouls

April 8 versus Angels:

FA: 26 balls, 2 flyballs (1 out), 5 groundballs (3 out), 1 popup, 13 called strikes, 3 whiffs, 10 fouls

FC: 6 balls, 4 flyballs (1 out), 1 groundballs (0 out), 1 popup, 2 called strikes, 2 whiffs, 5 fouls

CH: 4 balls, 0 flyball (0 out), 0 groundballs (0 out), 1 called strikes, 2 whiffs, 2 fouls

CB: 2 balls, 1 flyballs (1 out), 1 groundball (1 out), 1 popup, 4 called strikes, 4 whiff, 1 fouls

April 13 versus Mariners:

FA: 30 balls, 6 flyballs (4 out), 6 groundballs (4 out), 0 popups, 18 called strikes, 8 whiffs, 10 fouls

FC: 18 balls, 0 flyballs (0 out), 1 groundballs (1 out), 1 popup, 4 called strikes, 1 whiffs, 2 fouls

CH: 3 balls, 1 flyball (0 out), 0 groundballs (0 out), 0 called strikes, 0 whiffs, 0 fouls

CB: 3 balls, 2 flyballs (1 out), 0 groundball (0 out), 2 called strikes, 1 whiff, 0 fouls

April 19 versus Yankees:

FA: 22 balls, 7 flyballs (2 out), 5 groundballs (5 out), 2 popups, 10 called strikes, 3 whiffs, 4 fouls

FC: 12 balls, 1 flyballs (1 out), 0 groundballs (0 out), 4 called strikes, 0 whiffs, 3 fouls

CH: 2 balls, 0 flyball (0 out), 1 groundballs (0 out), 1 called strikes, 1 whiffs, 0 foul

CB: 5 balls, 0 flyballs (0 out), 0 groundball (0 out), 3 called strikes, 2 whiffs, 0 foul

April 25 versus Rangers:

FA: 19 balls, 3 flyballs (0 out), 8 groundballs (7 out), 0 popups, 10 called strikes, 5 whiffs, 11 fouls

FC: 11 balls, 1 flyballs (1 out), 4 groundballs (4 out), 2 called strikes, 0 whiffs, 3 fouls

CH: 2 balls, 1 flyball (0 out), 1 groundballs (1 out), 0 called strikes, 2 whiffs, 1 foul

CB: 5 balls, 1 flyballs (1 out), 0 groundball (0 out), 2 called strikes 3 whiffs, 1 foul

April 30 versus Yankees:

FA: 24 balls, 5 flyballs (1 out), 1 groundball (1 out), 0 popups, 9 called strikes, 3 whiffs, 9 fouls

FC: 9 balls, 0 flyballs (0 out), 2 groundballs (1 out), 3 called strikes, 2 whiffs, 2 fouls

CH: 3 balls, 0 flyballs (0 out), 0 groundballs (0 out), 2 called strikes, 0 whiffs, 0 fouls

CU: 2 balls, 2 flyballs (0 out), 0 groundballs (0 out), 0 called strikes, 0 whiffs, 0 fouls

May 5 vs Rays:

FA: 24 balls, 7 flyballs (6 out), 5 groundballs (5 out), 2 popup, 10 called strikes, 2 whiffs, 11 fouls

FC: 9 balls, 2 flyballs (1 out), 0 groundballs (0 out), 2 called strikes, 1 whiffs, 1 fouls

CH: 3 balls, 1 flyball (0 out), 2 groundballs (1 out), 0 called strikes, 5 whiffs, 1 foul

CU: 7 balls, 0 flyballs (0 out), 1 groundball (0 out), 2 called strike, 1 whiff, 2 foul

May 10 vs Red Sox:

FA: 28 balls, 6 flyballs (3 out), 4 groundballs (1 out), 1 popups, 11 called strikes, 9 whiffs, 9 fouls

FC: 9 balls, 1 flyballs (0 out), 2 groundballs (2 out), 0 called strikes, 0 whiffs, 2 fouls

CH: 8 balls, 1 flyball (1 out), 1 groundballs (1 out), 0 called strikes, 7 whiffs, 1 foul

CU: 3 balls, 1 flyballs (0 out), 0 groundball (0 out), 2 called strike, 0 whiff, 0 foul

Totals:

FA: 186 balls, 37 flyballs (18 out), 37 groundballs (29 out), 6 popups, 89 called strikes, 36 whiffs, 73 fouls (464)

FC: 88 balls, 11 flyballs (5 out), 15 groundballs (13 out), 2 popups, 22 called strikes, 11 whiffs, 21 fouls (170)

CH: 32 balls, 4 flyball (1 out), 6 groundballs (4 out), 6 called strikes, 17 whiffs, 9 fouls (74)

CU: 27 balls, 7 flyballs (3 out), 3 groundballs (2 out), 1 popup, 15 called strikes, 13 whiffs, 6 fouls (72)