FanShot

Jays Release Chad Cordero

The Jays released Chad Cordero, who was having a tough time of it in Vegas. He had a 8.66 ERA in 17 innings there. So that ends that little hope that he would find his form from his Expos years. And me, after spending way way too long on a post that I can't get to format properly, I'm going to walk away for a bit.