FanPost

Has anyone every heard of Brad Glenn?

OK. I don't really know a whole lot about the farm system outside probably our Top 10 highly publicized prospects (e.g. Lawrie, Gose, Hech, etc.), but I was checking out the Dunedin box score and saw his numbers. He's 1st , 4th, and 5th respectively, in the Florida State League in HR, Slugging, and OPS. I guess we drafted him in the 23rd round in 2009. Heres a article about him: http://www.lfpress.com/sports/columnists/bob_elliott/2011/05/18/18162666.html

I know he wasn't highly regarded out of college and I understand small sample size, but at what point do his numbers make him a legit prospect?