Jesse Litsch Placed on DL

The Jays have put Jesse Litsch on the 15-day DL with shoulder impingement. I guess that explains his last start. Mike McCoy makes the plane ride back from Vegas. He's going to be able to pilot the plane from Vegas to Toronto.

Carlos Villanueva will get Jessie's Monday start and the team will decide what to do from there. It would be nice to see Brad Mills get a start, a reward for his good work in Vegas.

How many minor injuries have we had this year? I guess it is better than having a bunch of major injuries, but it is getting annoying.

Latest News