FanPost

Blue Jays strikeout gifs

I woke up this morning with a strong urge to create animated gifs. Specifically, of Blue Jays pitchers striking out hitters. So far I've made one (view it by clicking on it) of Carlos Villanueva striking out Derek Jeter with a deadly changeup, making Jeter look silly as he hops around the plate after whiffing hopelessly. Now, I made this one with a freeware program called Gifbuilder (Macintosh program, as I use a Mac) and while I'm quite pleased with the result, considering I had no experience with this, the quality isn't that great. Is there anyone who knows more about this stuff, specifically how to create higher quality gifs? Or a method where I don't have to "print screen" every frame?

Villaksjeter_medium

I'd like to create a "database" of all types of pitches that Jays starters have gotten Ks on. So a fastball K, curveball K, cutter K, and changeup K for Kyle Drabek etc. etc.

If you want to create your own, please post them, or link to them here.

Don't you just love seeing Jeter get struck out by a Jays pitcher over and over again? I do.