FanPost

Plain and simple - w/o a closer we will never win this division

WE NEED A CLOSER -

We have not had a dominate closer since the Wardo/Terminator days - do not get me wrong we have had some goods years off and on - BJ Ryan, Billy Koch, Fraser etc... there is closing and there is closing in the AL East.  I think we shoud be giving Turnbull a shot a closing at the major league level - we have nothing to lose - it is not like we are going to be making the playoffs -wait until the Redsoxs start playing some baseball and the whole division is in trouble - Dotel has been horrible, Rauch/Frank have been inconsistant fraser better suited where he is in the bullpen - time to see what Turnbull can do before the off season -

 - your thoughts  are welcomed