FanPost

Edwin EncanaciO's

Well, apparently the Fanpost section has become a recipe book, so I thought I'd throw up one of my recipes.

Today's recipe is everyone's favourite Breakfast cereal, Edwin EncaraciO's. Much like the Jays lineup, it's pretty good with a large hole in the middle.

T6xr4o_medium

Want to see the recipe: Let's jump!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

 Ingredients

  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/4 cup skim milk
  • 1 tablespoon quinoa
  • 1/2 small banana, sliced
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons rolled oats
  •  Fireworks
  • 1 tablespoon oat bran
  • 1 pinch salt
  • 1 pinch ground cinnamon
  • 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
  • 1 Horrible throwing arm
  • 1 teaspoon brown sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions

Stir the water, milk, and quinoa together in a saucepan, use your left hand, as your right hand is completely useless; bring to a gentle boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes, or until the quinoa begins to soften.
While you are waiting, set off fireworks; aim directly at face. When returning from ER, Stir in the banana, rolled oats, oat bran, salt, and cinnamon. Cook, stirring frequently over low heat for 2 to 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens. Remove from the heat and stir in the walnuts, brown sugar, and vanilla.

Enjoy!