John McDonald Placed on DL

The injuries keep coming. John McDonald was put on the DL with a hamstring strain. Every airline's favorite, Mike McCoy is making the trip back to Toronto. I'm sure he can pack in 30 seconds by now.

Course we could ask the question: Why not Lawrie? I mean it is fun and all watching our third basemen strikeout time and after time, but why not use this chance to look at Lawrie?

Sorry John, hope you recover quick.