FanPost

Destroying Everything on BBB

Hey guys,

So this has absolutely nothing to do with the Blue Jays, and I can't take credit for finding it either. But type this into your address bar (same tab you're currently using for BBB), and you will immediately turn the website into an amusing game of asteroids. Ch-check it out. You won't be disappointed.

javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='http://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0);