Twin Peaks and David Lynch, On Your House in Syracuse: GameThread for Toronto Blue Jays at Tampa Bay Rays, 3 May 2011, 6:40 PM EDT

After a brief layoff, the Jays are back in action tonight against the Tampa Bay Rays.  Coming off a couple of tough losses to the Yankees, the Jays will send JoJo Reyes to the hill (possibly for the last time?) and the Rays will counter with Wade Davis.  Although we aren't exactly sending our ace out there, we'll also be facing one of the weaker pitchers in the Rays rotation; this is a winnable game for the Jays and I'll be disappointed if we don't put together a good showing.  Davis's 3-2 W-L record and 2.73 ERA may look shiny and impressive but his strikeout (15) and walk (11) totals are less so.  Take into account a groundball-rate lower than 40% and we should be able to hit him hard.

Having trouble with the lineup widget . . .