FanShot

Rogers Centre worst ballpark in baseball?

I have to admit, I've never been to Rogers Centre or Skydome, but it looks pretty good on TV when the roof is open. How it would be ranked lower than TB's piece of crap is beyond me. I've always liked SF's ballpark and think Fenway is rad, but too gimmicke for my tastes.