What're you lookin' at? I know what I'm doin'. - BBB Podcast - Episode 8

Drabek isn't impressed that it's so long between podcasts (Photo by Abelimages/Getty Images)

Direct Link ] [ RSS ] [ iTunes ]

New Podcast is up and ready to go!

Topics include

  • Jose Bautista: Is he cocky or confident? How is should he be interpreted.
  • Statistical discussions: Because we really had talked about this enough on the site.
  • The return of Adam Lind
  • The Jose Bautista power slump
  • Brett Lawrie - Le Sigh

Also Hugo may have provided us with the best cold open we have had to date.

Click Button! Download! Enjoy!