FanPost

Vote Jose Prize Pack!!!

so I won a Rogers Sportsnet Facebook trivia contest last week (if you're wondering, the question's at the bottom) and they sent me a Vote Jose prize pack!

I tweeted pictures of it so here are the pictures:

http://yfrog.com/kkyqjwj (Vote Jose pin)

http://yfrog.com/h0juuzxcj (Vote Jose/ Beastmode shirt, front)

http://yfrog.com/kgqkotj (Vote Jose/ Beastmode shirt, back)

I thought you guys would be proud of me :)

anyway the trivia question was:

Shawn Green, Aaron Hill, Lloyd Moseby, Alex Rios, Ed Sprague & Vernon Wells are among the 7 first round picks of the Jays who have hit at least 20 home runs in a season. Name the other player.