Jose Bautista Voted Blue Jay Player of the Month

The Toronto BBWAA voted Jose Bautista Honda Jay of the Month for the second month in a row. I'm thinking they should just rename it the Bautista award. I suppose Honda wouldn't go along with the idea. We just bought a Honda, I wonder if I say Honda 32 times in the post they will give us some cash back. Likely not.

Anyway, two months into the season and Jose has been the Player of the Month both times. I wonder if he'll win all 6.