FanPost

2010/2011 Draft picks. Where are they now?

Here is the link to a google spreadsheet I created to keep track of recent draft picks and where they are in the system.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnxkQ8nV2ABbdHBmU2huQ2E1NFhYLTljOTZqSEF4cnc&hl=en_US

Let me know what you think.

Each player has a link to their MiLB and Baseball-Reference player page. Hopefully this provides a centralized location to keep track of the prospects AA is stockpiling in our system.

T h i s i s t o g e t t o 7 5 w o r d s