Jays Sign Joseph Musgrove

The Jays signed RHP Joseph Musgrove, one of our Supplemental round draft picks. He was picked 46 overall. They also signed 33rd round pick RHP Kramer Champlin.

Our signed picks so far:

Round Name                   Pos.    School
1A Musgrove, Joseph    RHP    Grossmont High
18 Berti, Jonathon          SS       Bowling Green St U
24 Rollins, David             LHP    San Jacinto Col North
25 Arce, Eric                     DH       No School
28 Vega-Rosado, Jorge SS       Miami Dade CC North
29 Cole, Taylor                 RHP    Bringham Young U
30 Patterson, Kevin         1B        Auburn U
32 Pillar, Kevin                  OF       Cal St. Dominguez Hills
33 Champlin, Kramer     LHP     Arizona State
34 Munoz, Luis                  C         Northwestern St U
36 Sikula, Andrew           RHP     Marshall U
37 Williams, Leslie         RHP    Northeastern U
38 Taylor, Nico                  OF       Northwood U
40 Baligod, Nicholas       OF       Oral Roberts U
41 Bartlett, Cody               SS       Washington State U
42 Davis, Shane              LHP     Canisius College
44 Broussard, Colby       RHP     Faulkner U

Most of the higher round choices won't be signed till the last minute.