Eric Thames Recalled

Eric Thames has been called back up from Vegas (yay). Unfortunately Mike McCoy is on his way back to Vegas. I feel sorry for the guy, but I'm happy to see Thames back. I'm hoping they give him LF and leave him there for a month or two.

Thames is having a great year in Vegas, in 53 games he is batting .352 with 25 doubles, four triples, seven home runs and 45 runs batted in. In June he is batting .375 for Las Vegas with eight doubles, two triples, one home run and 15 RBI in 17 games.

I can't even count the number of times McCoy has been up and down to Vegas, I'd take the over on whatever the Vegas oddsmakers have set the over/under number at. I'd have much preferred just to release Nix but that's not the way the Jays wanted to go.

They said they wanted a shake up, I hope this helps. Play the guy in the outfield John,