FanPost

When will the Doc be in?

Looking ahead to the end of the week, we have what everyone around here has been waiting for, for what seems like a lifetime ago. Roy Halladay will toe the rubber at the RC this long weekend, but when? What a Canada Day gift it would be for us all (except for the jays line-up), if the Phillies went with 4 starters this week. Doc would be pitching on his regular rest because the phils have an off day today, with Roy Oswalt on the DL, Kyle Kendrick would be the natural choice for a replacement. But wouldn`t going a 4 man rotation be smarter?

ps. I`m going to be in town for fridays game if you couldn`t tell! lol