2011 MLB Draft: Blue Jays 3rd Pick: RHP Joe Musgove

The Jays are picking big guys. Joe Musgrove is 6'5" and 230 lb at 18 years old. A fastball that can reach 94, it might improve. Good curveball, a 'slurve' and a 'split-change'.

Another tough sign, he has a commitment to San Diego State. The size of the guys we are drafting, we'll have a heck of a pickup basketball team.