2011 MLB Draft: Blue Jays 4th Pick: OF Dwight Smith.

Son of former major leaguer Dwight Smith, Dwight Smith, Jr is another high school pick, from Peachtree City, GA. Left-handed hitter. Not fast, will likely be a corner outfielder, with decent power. Not a big guy, at least compared to our choices up till now, 5'11". 18 years old.