2011 MLB Draft Blue Jays 3rd Round Pick: RHP John Stilson

6'3" 200lb out of Texas A&M, our first college choice. Fell a bunch because of injury issues. Throws mid-90s or faster at times, has a slider and change. 92 k in 91 innings at A&M this year. Doesn't have the nicest looking pitching motion, maybe some changes can be made. Rehabbing at the moment. Might end up in the pen.