2011 MLB Draft Blue Jays Round 4 Draft: Canadian RHP Thomas Robson

High school pitcher from Delta BC. Thomas Robson is another big guy 6'4", 210 lb, right handed pitcher. Can get to low 90's with the fastball, has a good curve. Hits the strike zone. Nice to pick a Canadian but he's a good one. I didn't think he would go this high but I like the pick.